Hey all my friends. Welcome to my article IdeaPlan Review.
I have a special announcement to make!
Mark Thompson, a 15-year Entrepreneur who has built several 7-figure online businesses and been featured on Forbes, TheNextWeb and Foundr is holding a “tell all” live training.
It’s being titled:
“4-Step System to Nail Your Product-Led Growth Strategy and Build Better Customer-Centric Products.”
This is a MUST ATTEND live event…
He is holding this live training twice, so regardless of where you are in the world, hopefully, there is a slot that is convenient for you.
You do NOT want to miss this
- August 1st at 8 PM ET
- August 2nd at 10 AM ET
What you’ll learn on this masterclass:
- Why 80% of startups fail (and the critical mistake that 97% of founders overlook)
- A bulletproof system for collecting, prioritizing, and implementing ideas/feedback from your users & customers.
- 10 secrets the largest brands won’t tell you about how to drive 20-100% year-over-year growth.
- How to save up to 89% of overhead expense, laser-focusing on building what your customers actually WANT and NEED.
- How to leverage a Product Management Suite to Crowdsource, Prioritize and Launch Products & Features Customers Will Love using IdeaPlan (plus a PRIVATE Founder Edition lifetime deal)
If you are looking to build better products, minimize wasted expense and maximize ROI – this is the live training for you!
Space will be limited…Grab your seat here (and make sure you join 15 minutes early to secure your spot)
Now, I will go to a quick review of IdeaPlan from Mark Thompson
What is IdeaPlan?
IdeaPlan is the complete 4-in-1 Product Management Suite from Mark Thompson. It’s designed for Entrepreneurs, startups and product managers. IdeaPlan helps to understand what customers need, prioritize feedback, and align everyone around the roadmap.
Effortlessly create an end-to-end product-lead growth strategy.
- Idea Boards: Create boards to capture new ideas directly from your users and customers.
- Product Roadmaps: Align everyone through interactive drag-and-drop customer and internal-facing roadmaps.
- Changelogs: Celebrate new product releases and feature rollouts, keeping users up-to-date.
- Announcements: Keep everyone in the loop on roadmap progress with manual or automated messages.
Plus, there are loads of customizations, integrations and more!
The complete product management solution
IdeaPlan helps Entrepreneurs, startups and product managers understand what customers need, prioritize feedback, and align everyone around the roadmap.
Gather and validate ideas from internal teams and customers, to help formulate a crystal-clear action plan.
- Set and define product goals and initiatives.
- Create a clear and concise product strategy.
- Reduce wasted development time and resources.
- Increase product adoption rate.
Create boards to capture new ideas directly from your users and customers.
- Centralize requests, ideas, and feedback from multiple channels to one centralized repository.
- Create boards for features, bugs, and more.
- Allow users to engage with voting and commenting.
- Give each idea or feature a value score based on your goals.
Align everyone, through interactive drag-and-drop customer and internal-facing roadmaps.
- Group product features by release, sprint, or time-based.
- Visually track progress to manage expectations and hit deadlines.
- Track feature dependencies to mitigate risks.
- Share with different audiences.
- Create a single source of truth.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & CHANGELOG
Celebrate new product releases and feature rollouts, keeping users up-to-date.
- Minimize the “Is there an update on…?” support tickets.
- Build credibility by showcasing your products’ maturation.
- Streamline the new feature launch process.
- Leverage as a sales tool.
Keep everyone in the loop on roadmap progress, with manual or automated messages.
- Broadcast product updates to everyone or audience segment.
- Reach out individually for progress updates and follow-up.
- Create shareable links to specific announcements or ideas.
- Automatically alert users to new features or releases.
Designed for team collaboration
IdeaPlan brings clarity around what to build next for startups, product teams, content teams and engineering teams.
Product Teams: Product teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
Content Teams: Content teams use IdeaPlan to generate new ideas and topics for upcoming social posts, videos, live streams, blog posts and premium content.
Engineering Teams: Engineering teams use IdeaPlan to capture customer feedback, prioritize, and manage roadmaps.
IdeaPlan Review – Why Should You Get It?
Firstly, The Perfect Alternative for Entrepreneurs and SMBs
IdeaPlan provides a robust product management suite of tools and flexibility for businesses on a budget.
Secondly, Switch to IdeaPlan from another solution in minutes using our Import feature.
Thirdly, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of buying IdeaPlan, we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Just email us at [email protected] and every penny will be gladly refunded to you within the first 30-Days.
NOTHING could be more fair than that!
IdeaPlan Review – What is OTO or Upsell?
IdeaPlan has 4 OTOs
OTO1 – Ultimate Edition
When you upgrade to the Ultimate Edition, you will unlock
Branding Removal: Be able to completely remove the “Powered by IdeaPlan” branding from all front-facing pages – including idea boards, roadmaps and announcements/changelogs.
Email Whitelabeling: Have the ability to use your own From Name and Email address when sending announcements and emails to your users and customers through IdeaPlan.
Domain Mapping: Have your IdeaPlan account mapped to your own domain (ie: ideas.mydomain.com or mydomain.com/roadmap) to have your users never leave your website or app.
Embed Option: Seamlessly embed your idea boards, roadmaps and changelog onto any page you would like. Add it inside of your application, support area, website and more.
Sidebar Widget: Trigger a beautiful sidebar widget that allows users to access your boards, roadmaps, changelog and announcements. Even allowing users to submit, vote, and leave comments directly from the sidebar.
API & Webhooks: Create custom applications leveraging the IdeaPlan API and webhooks
OTO2 – IdeaPlan Agency
Grab the “Agency” Add-on to Create Sub-Accounts That You Can Manage and Give Clients Access. Now your clients can leverage the power of IdeaPlan for their own businesses.
- Create Sub-Accounts
- Invite Unlimited Clients
- No Board, Roadmap or Announcement Limitations
- 1-Click Switch Between Accounts
- Sell as a Service
OTO3 – Launch Madness 4-Pillar Core Training Program
Learn the MOST effective sales and marketing methods that have proven to deliver up to 30% increases in conversion rates with sometimes only a few simple tweaks. You will also learn the step-by-step logistics and sequencing that go into a product launch.
OTO4 – Bootstrapped
You’ll gain complete access to the Startup: Bootstrapped training program. This is the exclusive system that we have used to generate over 20 million dollars in software sales.
IdeaPlan Review – Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have some questions in mind. We tried to list the most common ones. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us
Q: Is there anything to install?
No, IdeaPlan is located on the cloud, which means all you have to do is log in to your account from any web browser
Q: Who is IdeaPlan designed for?
IdeaPlan was designed for any business or Entrepreneur that wants a customer-centric, product-led growth strategy – where actual users and customers help drive your product/content to what they actually need
Q: Is the unlimited plan really unlimited?
Yes! You can create as many boards, roadmaps, changelogs and have as many contributors and users as you would like
Q: Will we get updates to new features and enhancements?
Yes! You will receive automatic updates whenever a new feature or enhancement is rolled out. Make sure to check our product roadmap and our changelog to stay updated on everything we’re working on
Q: How long will this lifetime deal last?
Unfortunately, this is a time-sensitive offer, which will expire once the timer on the page hits 00:00. After that time, the pricing will go to the normal monthly plans
Q: What are team members?
Team members are users who can help manage boards, roadmaps and announcement/changelogs
Q: What are contributors?
Contributors are any user who can post an idea/feedback/comment to a board.
Q: Can I use IdeaPlan for my clients?
We have an “Agency add-on” that was designed for agencies that work with clients, where you can create sub-accounts and invite them to a specific sub-account to access all of the great features of IdeaPlan. This add-on is available for purchase after investing in the “unlimited” license
Q: I’m In! How do I get started?
Simply scroll above or below to the 3 options we have available and select the option that is right for you. You will be taken to a page where you can checkout using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Get Access IdeaPlan Early Bird Discount Now
This is IdeaPlan Bonus When You Buy It On My Review Today
Exclusive Bonus – The Agency Acceleration Course (Value $1,497)
Just about any agency can be an 8-figure-a-year endeavour, especially if you do it the way that we’ve done it.
Learn need to know about:
- Building systems for scaling fast.
- How to diversify your lead generation to never have an empty pipeline again.
- Assembling a team of people who care about your company’s vision as much as you.
- Remaining profitable as you scale.
- Avoid mistakes at the intermediate and advanced levels with your business.
- The steps you need to take to sell your agency for 8+ figures.
If your agency is making between $5k-$30k per month, you’re sitting on an absolute goldmine and you have no idea. This is an AWESOME Bonus!
Exclusive Bonus – Business Strategy and Leadership
Former Disney CEO Bob Iger teaches you the leadership skills and strategies he used to reimagine one of the world’s most beloved brands.
In an era of disruption, former Disney CEO Bob Iger led one of the world’s most beloved brands to unprecedented success with the acquisitions of Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm.
Now, through case studies and lessons from 45 years in media, Bob teaches you how to evolve your business and career.
Learn strategies for expanding a brand, leading with integrity, and making big moves from risk management to the art of negotiation.
Plus These Bonuses
Bonus#1 – The Cold Email Academy (Value $499)
The sales system I used generated $1.2m in 18 months.
- The four core principles to build a sales machine.
- Quick hack for composing emails.
- Subject lines that get opened.
- Sending emails with a plan.
- Scale winning sources with outsourcers
Bonus#2 – Become Instant Guru System (Value $97)
Methods you can use to quickly and easily become the recognized authority in your field… starting in as little as 90 days.
- Establish yourself as the guru.
- Have potential customers and clients come to you.
- Generate five times as many leads as you could ever hope to handle.
- Eliminate cold calling, sales presentations, or the need to do any personal selling.
- Double, triple, even quadruple your income and earn as much as a million dollars a year or more.
Bonus#3 – Google News Sites 4-Profit (Value $297)
Learn how to build and monetize a Google news website.
- What Google news sites are.
- How to make money from them, including the fastest way I know to turn a $9 domain into $150.
- How to use different site-building tools for Google News, such as WordPress.
- What Google looks for to approve your website.
- Ideas and strategies to help you make money with your new site(s).
Bonus#4: Building The Perfect Sales Funnel
Find out the flaws in your system that are leading to the loss of potential customers by reading this groundbreaking and very analytical eBook – Building the Perfect Sales Funnel – An introduction to the ever-changing nature of eCommerce and business and an explanation of why it is crucial to accept changes quickly, get over any personal objections and losses and revamp your website as soon as possible
Bonus#5: 25 Youtube Outro Clips
Build Your YouTube Channel Fast and Easy to Thousand of Subscribers with These Custom Video Outros!
Inside this product is a package of outro templates that you can use for your own project and to your client’s or even sell it.
Bonus#6: Lead Generation Mastery
A lead is very important to an online marketer who wants to promote a new product. It helps to pre‐sell the product to the subscribers. It is a way to connect with a targeted audience, who would want to know more about your products.
A high number of leads would result in a higher chance of conversion from prospects to buyers. Therefore, it is a vital part of internet marketing. Learn more inside!
This is IdeaPlan OTO Bonus When You Buy More Any OTO/Upsell
Plus, Choose 10 Custom Special Bonus for IdeaPlan OTO
♨️ Important Update For Getting My Bonuses ♨️
☞ STEPS TO GET YOUR BONUSES☜
Please follow all the Important Steps Below to Claim All These Bonuses
- Step#1: Press (Ctrl+Shift+Delete) or Clean/Delete Your Cookies and cache of your web browser. (Please Clear It Before clicking on the Buy Button on the Sale page)
- Step#2: Get IdeaPlan via any link on this article IdeaPlan Review or Click here
- Step#3: After completing the transaction, Send Me Your Purchase Details, Including Name, Email, Id order, etc for Verification Through My Support Email Only at [email protected] and [email protected]
- Step#4: Use the subject line “PRODUCT NAME BONUS” in your email and wait
You will receive these Bonuses within the NEXT 20 hours.
Thank you for reading my IdeaPlan Review
Wish You Success and See You Again